Other Traffic Offences - QLD
Are you or someone you care about facing a charge for a traffic offence?
In addition to the usual penalties of fines, demerit points and even prison sentences, traffic offences often carry the possibility of significant periods of license disqualification.
The following articles, written by practicing criminal lawyers, describe maximum penalties, what the police must prove, which court will hear your case, and more. To view these artilcles, simply click on the appropriate category below.
For more information on any of the following offences, click through and read our article written by a practicing criminal lawyer.
- Commission Of A Traffic Offence
- Failure To Remain At A Road Accident - QLD
- Fake Licence
- False Or Misleading Information Provided Under The Transport Act
- False Or Misleading Information Under The Transport Act
- Hooning - Undue Smoke And Noise
- Learner Driver - Unaccompanied
- Road Accidents - Callous Disregard
- Speeding - High Speed Disqualifications
- Vehicle Impoundment & Classification of Offences
- Vehicle Impoundment Order - Additional For Motorbikes (3 Month Impoundment)
- Vehicle Impoundment - Additional For Motorbike Offences
- Vehicle Forfeiture - Additional Motorbike Offences
- Uninsured Vehicles
- Using Mobile Phone Whilst Driving