If you or someone you care about is facing a drug charge, you need accurate information about the charge.
Potts Lawyers have a team of dedicated lawyers with decades of combined experience in criminal law charges, including drugs charges, with the knowledge you need to mount the best possible defence.
The following articles contain information on a number of drug charges that you may have been charged with, including what the police need to prove, the maximum penalty under the law, and which court the charge is heard at.
QLD Drug Charges
For more information on any of the following offences, click through and read our article written by a practicing criminal lawyer.
- Drug Charges - Permitting Use Of A Place - S11 Drugs Misuse Act
- Drug Charges - Possessing A Dangerous Drug - S9 DMA
- Drug Charges - Possessing Relevant Substances Or Things - S9a Drugs Misuse Act
- Drug Charges - Possessing Suspected Property - S10a Drugs Misuse Act
- Drug Charges - Possessing Things - S10 Drugs Misuse Act
- Drug Charges - Possession Of A Prohibited Combination Of Items - S10b DMA
- Drug Charges - Producing Dangerous Drugs
- Drug Charges - Producing Relevant Substances Or Things - S9b Drugs Misuse Act
- Drug Charges - Publishing Or Possessing Instructions For Dangerous Drugs-S8 DMA
- Drug Charges - Receiving Property Obtained From Trafficking Dangerous Drugs
- Drug Charges - Supply Dangerous Drugs
- Drug Charges - Supplying Relevant Substances Or Things - S9b Drugs Misuse Act
- Drug Charges - Trafficking Dangerous Drugs
Drug Charge Lawyers
Potts Lawyers have a number of lawyers who practice in the area of drug charges. To read more about them, click on their names in the table below.
It is important that you obtain cost effective legal representation for your drug charge. Potts Lawyers will provide you with the certainty of a fixed fee so you know what your costs will be before you proceed.